What is the BioDeveloper Program?
O programa Bio Developer é um programa NOP que acolhe projetos de I&D que têm como objetivo estudar um produto/serviço/processo inovador que possa ser comercializado.
NOP and its partners have the capacity to create the scientific and financial bases to carry out large-scale R&D projects.
The Bio Developer program intends to include in its scholarship R&D projects that are included in the following priority axes:
- Study of innovative processes with a view to improving soil health and food.
- Study of products / services / processes that assist in the area of crop protection and crop fertilization.
- Technological potential study that proposes to increase and / or improve water and / or energy efficiency.
- Technological potential study that proposes to increase and / or improve efficiency in farm management.
- Technological potential study that proposes to increase and / or improve the efficiency of logistics in the Bio sector.
- Development of tools to collect useful information, which can serve as a basis for third-party R&D projects, with a view to improving the Bio world.